This course has been designed for those who are looking at careers in the field of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Industries – and would like their first job to be in their home state (in this case, Orissa).
Hence, this course is ideal for you if:
- You are a fresh Graduate (BBA/B.Com/BA). You are wanting to invest time and effort in equipping yourself with the necessary skills for the BFSI industry,
- You have completed your MBA/PGDM and are currently working, but want to make a switch to the BFSI industry. You are willing to invest time and effort in re-skilling yourselves to make that career shift.
What is the duration of the Program? Where is it being offered?
- The Course will be for 26 weeks (6 months) divided into 3 trimesters with 270 hours of Class inputs. In addition, there will be considerable field work and Role Plays to acquaint you with the BFSI landscape in India.
- The Course will be based out of Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
What are the Career options after completing this Program?
What do you need to be good at?
- Good communication and inter personal skills..
- Capacity to think logically.
- You feel passionate about the careers mentioned above.
What is the Course Fee and where will it be conducted?
- The academic fee for the 6 month course is Rs. 1.44 lakhs plus taxes.
- The course will be offered out of Bhubaneswar.
- Boarding and Lodging will be extra. Hostel as well as mess services will be provided for those who wish to avail of this.
Who will be teaching you?
The Faculty members will bring with them experience of working in the industries mentioned earlier. They will also bring with them the experience of training new recruits in these companies.
The Faculty list is given below.
Prof. Prasenjit Das Purkayastha:
Prof. K Dasaratharaman:
Prof. Amrita Deo Nayak:
Prof. Srinivas Govindrajan
Prof. Rajesh Menon
Prof. Sanjit Padhi
Prof. Manaswee Samal
Prof. Anupriya Singhal
Prof. K Venkatramanan