Who should be applying?
The team which has developed this course has a deep knowledge of the skills required for premium jobs in the Technology Sector (Software Product, Data Analytics and E-Commerce companies).
Hence, this course is ideal for you if:
- You are a student who is confident of getting into one of the IT Services Companies which visit your Campus, but are aiming higher and want to be ready for this.
What is the duration of the Program? Where is it being offered?
- The program will be spread over 6 weeks in May and June 2018, with the total duration being 90 hours of class inputs – and plenty of assignments to help you get better.
- The Course will be offered out of Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
What will be the Program give you?
- Lay a strong programming foundation by taking the student through an end to end Web Application using Java.
- Introduce you to Data Warehousing and Data Mining. This will be done using a Demonstration Case with hands on working.
- Teach Data Science concepts – Statistics, Python, Clustering, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning. This will include working with Data Sets.
- Sharpen skills of structured thinking and problem solving.
- Improve your presentation and communication skills by working on a Project in Agile Methodology.
- The teaching method will have minimal lecturing. The method will be: “Learning by doing” (both in the class as well as in the form of take home assignments).
What are the Career options this Program equips you for?
The skills taught in the program will give the student a big advantage in getting into and doing well in the following companies (other than Software Services companies):
What do you need to be good at?
- A joy of working with data.
- Capacity to think logically.
- Passion to work in the IT Sector.
What is the Course Fee and where will it be conducted?
- The academic fee for the course is Rs. 36,000 plus taxes.
- Boarding and Lodging will be extra. Hostel as well as mess services will be provided for those who wish to avail of this.
Who will be teaching you?
Industry practitioners whose working experience includes Hewlett Packard, GE Analytics Centre of Excellence, Citi Financial, HSBC, PwC, Infosys, TCS, Nielsen, Tech Mahindra and In2IT.
The Faculty list is given below.
Prof. Abhinav Madan
Prof. Prasenjit Das Purkayastha:
Prof. Debasmit Mohanty
Prof. Amrita Deo
Prof. Srinivas Govindrajan
Prof. Suresh C Nayak